The administrator of your personal data is Uyanga MQ Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Tychy (43-100) at ul. Runowa 52.
Supervision over the correct processing of personal data of Uyanga MQ Sp. z o. o. is carried out by the Data Protection Inspector (hereinafter: "Inspector"), who can be contacted in all matters related to the processing of your personal data, also in case of doubts about your rights by e-mail: email@example.com , contact +48 606 505 654 or by sending correspondence to the registered office of Uyanga MQ Sp. z o. o
Your personal data will be processed only in order to answer the question provided in the contact form (which is our legitimate interest - Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Personal data will be provided only to employees of Uyanga MQ Sp. z o. o., obliged to maintain secrecy, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
Personal data will be stored until an objection is raised, consent is withdrawn, or if it is deemed that they are no longer valid, but not longer than for a period of 5 years from the date of their sending.
The recipients of your personal data may be:
- public authorities, institutions or third parties authorized to request access or receive personal data on the basis of legal provisions,
- entities to which Uyanga MQ Sp. z o. o. entrusted the processing of personal data on the basis of concluded contracts, e.g. IT providers and other services processing data on behalf of the Company,
- entities processing data for the purpose of issuing legal opinions or providing legal representation, e.g. law firms,
You have the right to:
- access to your personal data, including obtaining a copy of the data;
- if you believe that your personal data processed by Uyanga MQ Sp. z o. o. are inconsistent with reality, you have the right to rectify or supplement them,
- request the deletion of your personal data in cases provided for by law
- submit a request to limit the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data in the case of processing them in order to implement the legitimate interest of Uyanga MQ Sp. z o. o.,
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide it may make it difficult or impossible to respond to the message sent.
In cases where it is considered that the processing by Uyanga MQ Sp. z o. o. personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.